Tuesday, January 4

A New Year Once Again

Looking back at January 2010 and ahead to 2011:

Although I LOVE BAND, I can no longer go because of responsibilities at home. The sacrifice is for my son, so it's all okay. I will pick it up again, soon I hope!

Loving my husband has proven to be the opposite of what I thought. Sometimes you have to let something go to see it grow. I am trying to do that, but it is going to be a tough year and this is only January 4th.

I have been a good mom! I provide for my son. He is clean and well fed. I need to make some self-improvements this year to be a GREAT MOM! I want my son to have a fun childhood; to look for the right things in a woman someday; to know the value of knowledge and hard work; and above all: to KNOW CHRIST!

THIS LAST YEAR has seen Rob out of work for 2.5 years now. I got laid off in August with no prospective jobs right now. Nick started school and has had a difficult time adjusting. Our finances are beyond repair.
God is in control. Amen.
THIS FACE is why I keep going! Welcome, 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment