Tuesday, May 27

Big Boy Bed

Nicky got a big-boy bed! He's been sleeping on a mattress on the floor.
.
It's a bit disconcerting to see my once frilly, totally girly bed turned into a boys bed with red cars and blue tow trucks. It makes him seem so much bigger than he was two days ago! He even slept ALL night in the big Captain's Bed, without coming into Mommy and Daddy's room at 3 or 4 in the morning. We hope this will continue. Nick loves climbing into the bed and sliding off and climbing back into bed.
.
I'll have pictures soon, I keep leaving the camera at work.

2 comments:

  1. "He even slept ALL night in the big Captain's Bed, without coming into Mommy and Daddy's room at 3 or 4 in the morning."

    That was the night before last... I got my 3am wake up call this morning and Mommy spent half the night in her old bed, cars, towtrucks, wiggly three-year-old and all.

    It was sooo cute seeing the two of you snuggled up together this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW: I already have a pic of Nicky in his BBB on my blog! (Served up fresh this morning.)

    ReplyDelete