- Color-changing lizards are common here.
- Traffic, or lack there of.
- We had to learn about Brown Recluses.
- Our house is huge!
- There are so many toads. (He just caught a very tiny one!)
- Our yard is HUUGE!
- We can't always find a fast food place to eat while running errands.
- I can catch pets from our backyard, like snakes and lizards.
- There are fireflys / lightning bugs.
- It's warm when it rains (mostly) and we can play outside in it.
- Snow! (It snowed this last winter for the first time in a long time here in McComb.)
- Fog doesn't mean put on a sweatshirt like it does in California!
Saturday, June 7
Culture Shock 30
Therapy Session of ~Beth D.
My nine-years old's observations about Mississippi: