Wednesday, September 15

Close to a Final Decision

I have already started on my list for next week. I was just too impatient to wait! So I needed a new idea for something to actually work on during the challenge. My little niece has requested to be an elephant for Halloween and since I made some ghost costumes last year, I was asked again!

Elephants are not "IN" right now, so I have had a heck-of-a time finding a base costume, but think that I have FINALLY come across a couple different options that will work.


I think this puppy costume would be a great start in some gray batik or fleece. This is pattern B6695 and looks simple enough.



This frog costume has feet and hands, though, and I really like that. This pattern is M6185 and I think this would be much easier to add elephant ears to the hood.

More decisions to make! I believe in myself and think that I could get this done with a dedicated hour a day to work on. That gives me a time frame to have it done before October and mailed in plenty of time to be worn to all of those Halloween parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment