Thursday, September 9

Another Challenge!

I've been looking around for a sewing exchange. I know some blog writers do them, but I seem to miss it by a week or two. In the mean time, I came across this Kids Clothes Week Challenge that I am excited to participate in. Check out the link to the right.

I have a few ideas floating around in my head that can't wait to land on some fabric. I will do my best to blog my progress for this week. The challenge is to sew kids clothes for an hour a day for the duration of a week. It seems that pattern drafting and cutting and sewing and ironing are all involved, as well as crochetting and knitting to boot! It starts September 20th. OOoo, the anticipation!

I tried to blog about my progress with Spring Top Week in May, but I had too many other things going on to make it interesting or worth while. The finished product was and still is amazing to me! It's my go-to jacket when it's breezy outside or chilly inside. (But I'm not complaining! Chill is better than 100 degrees!)

So, join me if you sew! If not, sit back and watch what comes out of all those creative minds out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment