- Cars are left unlocked in the driveway.
- Toys are left scattered all over the yard and no one steals them.
- One word: tornadoes.
- 5 cars per minute go by the house in CA, vs 5 cars total all day in MS!
- Church starts Sunday morning, but if you want to hear the rest of the sermon, you have to go Sunday night and Wednesday night also.
- In Mississippi, there is a cicada season followed by a junebug season followed by a wasp season followed by a lovebug season.
- It rains here in Mississippi and by rain I mean downpour; not this little drizzly California sprinkling that gets called rain in the Golden State.
Sunday, May 18
Culture Shock 26
Therapy Session of ~Beth D.
Culture Shock One Liners: