- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. What has God said to his people?
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? legos, five dollar bill, quaters
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing? reading blogs
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? Criminal Minds
- Without looking, guess what time it is 8:00
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 8:01
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? my son tapping on glass and humming
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing? coming home from a friends house
- Did you dream last night? yes
- Do you remember your dreams? no
- When did you last laugh? this morning
- Do you remember why / at what? tickling session with my son
- What is on the walls of the room you are in? family pictures and our family command center
- Seen anything weird lately? i have a 6 year old son, weird things happen often
- What do you think of this quiz? not bad
- What is the last film you saw? Lord of the Rings
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Chicago
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? a small house in the country and some children!
- Tell me something about you that most people don't know. i hated being pregnant, but i would give birth again anytime!
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? food for everyone!
- Do you like to dance? put on some jazz and let
- Would you ever consider living abroad? YES
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams? no
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone? my very good friend who is moving away tomorrow
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? pictures
- Last time you swam in a pool? last summer
- Type of music you like most? swing
- Type of music you dislike most? rap
- Are you listening to music right now? no
- What color is your bedroom carpet? brown
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? our apartment is small. I would make these apartments up and down stairs, so there are only 5 units instead of 10.
- What was the last thing you bought? invitations for my sons 6th birthday.
Thursday, May 12
Therapy Session of ~Beth D.
Survey from a friend here. This one was fun.