Wednesday, May 4

Flame Money Cuff

My nephew is going to love his new money cuff!
Thank you so much for the tutorial here at "A Lemon Squeezy Home."

This was my first attempt, a little wonky! I used a very thick interfacing, so I am going to try some stabilizer next to see if that will work better. And black velcro would have looked better, but I used what I had on hand.
My son will be begging for one when he gets home from school today!

I did much better on the one with the white zipper! 2nd try and I didn't use such a thick interfacing on the hole for the zipper. Lesson learned. I think they are awesome!


I got the best compliment when I showed them to the kids downstairs. They asked where they were from so I told them that I made them. "Darn! I wanted to go to the store and get one of these!"


2 comments:

  1. Coming to you from sew much ado...great idea...I am happy to be your newest follower...please stop by for book club if you're interested--connie, measuredbytheheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out cute and functional! Linking this up with us made the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop better and more special. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete