Sunday, May 15

Nephew's Jeans

I fixed these holey jeans for my 12 year old nephew.
First, I re-enforced the knees that were falling apart.
Then, I patched the outside to just look cool!

I cut off the ends of each leg to add some length because he is getting taller, but not wider! The extentions probably added an inch to an inch and a half.

I exchanged one of the pockets for a darker, homemade one to match the patches.

I will try to get a picture of him in them when I see him next.
My 6 year old refused to model them for me!


Decided to try this (June 2011):

One Month To Win It

4 comments:

  1. awwww how sweet of you to fix your nephew's jeans and make it look cool !!

    btw i'm your new follower from homemakeronadime blog hop party!

    (http://tea-diary.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a labor of love. Thanks for linking this awesome post at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) Hope you don't mind me asking you to join us again this Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how nice of you to do that for him. i have been promising my hubs to fix up alot of his holey crotches but i just never do it! maybe he would get me some ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Thanks for auditioning for OMTWI!!

    ReplyDelete