Wednesday, July 20

Hand Towel

Our bathroom is a hodgepodge of decor. We used to have frogs for the 'adult' bathroom, but now we share one with the kid.
So, we have stars and butterflies and Lightning McQueen.

We don't have a place for our hand towel to be near the sink, so it is actually behind you while you're washing. I thought this cute sign would help visitors know where to go to dry their hands:

I made the red one last year, hoping to inspire myself to be a better person. Analysis: not working; I'm still me.

Any thoughts? Is it a stupid idea to have a sign for the 'hand' towel? Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for auditioning for American Crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea. I don't think it is stupid at all. I'm going to do it for my hand towel spot and it is right next to the sink!!

    ReplyDelete