Tuesday, November 30

Christmas Questions


(found this post from 'night owl crafting' and wanted to answer her questions!)
This week's questions all relate to Christmas!

Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music? Yes, I sing Frosty the Snowman all year!
2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early, or do you do most of it in December? I am done before December 1st. Sometimes I have one more thing to buy.
3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person? I try to.
4. Do you send out Christmas cards? Rarely.
5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out? I usually enjoy it, but being unemployed really sucks. On that note, this year will be more about heart and thought and less about "things."

No comments:

Post a Comment