Monday, December 3

SR Sylvan

I LOVED working in San Ramon for Sylvan.  It was a fun and easy going place.  There was stress, but all jobs have some.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  A great boss and secretary.  Amazing teachers!


Jon, Kelly, Me, Joy / November 1, 2012

Just the commute sucked.  I was hoping to move out that way, but the hubby couldn't find a job out there.  San Ramon is truly an expensive place to live.  I tried to wear makeup everyday for the clients. Especially pregnant, I was running out of clothes to wear!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by In His Grip http://judysturman.typepad.com and leaving a comment. Let me know if you do make these and send me a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Beth

    Hope all is well. Have a great Thursday!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete