Friday, December 30

Five Minute Friday: Open


    1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
    2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
    3. Most important: visit, comment, encourage the person before you.

OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes on:

Open…

Open spaces.

Open hearts.

Open skies.

I want to be open for Christ to come in. My 6 year old tells me that the Holy Spirit is here with us. That's what Jesus left behind to guide us and help us, he says. May I be open to that wonderful gift of the Holy spirit.

Open spaces for running, how I wish I could give my son that blessing. In our cramped apartment and unsafe neighborhood, we often are left in this closed off space.

Open skies, beautiful dreams for the new year. May we be open to the possibilites that await us.

Beth D.

No comments:

Post a Comment