Sunday, August 7

Swimsuit Skirt

I have always loved these swimsuit skirts! I'm self-conscience in a suit, but a t-shirt doesn't help. It's my bottom half that I'm not fond of. So, these bathing suit skirts are awesome! They have just recently come back into fashion, thank goodness!

I have a suit that is in need of repair, or revamping, but the first step for me was making my own skirt. I will attach it eventually and do other reconstruction. For now:

the swimsuit skirt:
Thanks for stopping by to see!

2 comments:

  1. I love skirts too :)

    I am hosting my first link-up party - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner. Would be glad to see some of your awesome posts there. Hope to see you at the party.

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-one-party-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile. Thanks for inspiring me and many others to even attempt this feat. Really appreciate that you linked up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

    ReplyDelete