Monday, March 1

It's March

I know that "Boy Month" is officially over because it's March, but it isn't fair because February is such a short month. I'm waiting to see if I won a contest from here.

I am also in the middle of a couple boy projects that will have to be posted later. I will continue this boy fest since I have a little boy who is finally loving the things that Mommy makes for him. Clothes are next on the list of things to get started on, but will need some different fabrics for that.
In the mean time, I whipped this up last night as inspiration to get son and Daddy out of the house and to the library.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't win the give away. But the post for the give away received more than 1200 comments! That is sooo crazy! I think the blogging world was in need of some boy-inspiration.

    ReplyDelete