- Definitely reading my Bible more, but as Nick would say, "Even faster!" But no Bible Study. I get off of work too late to make it anywhere. In January, my co-worker will be closing Wednesday nights, so maybe... :)
- Going to church, on average, about every other week. That's good because we missed all summer being busy and such.
- Loving my husband more? Off and on. This is definitely an area that I need to work on. I really don't know how to be a good wife and he doesn't know how to be a husband. We are working on living together, which seems silly because we've been married 7 years. We have been so busy with work and moving so much and parenting that we have definitely neglected our marriage from the get-go. Hope to remedy that soon...
- Still sewing! Lots to do before Christmas, (less than 2 weeks!)
- Still playing my sax, though a stupid pad fell off at practice the other night. So, new goal: get saxophone fixed during Christmas break. AND DON'T FORGET TO PRACTICE!!
Sunday, December 13
Did I make it?
Therapy Session of ~Beth D.