Friday, September 12

To Do List

A friend inspired me to start a to-do list. I can only think of a few right now, but I know there are plenty more things that I aspire to do before I turn 40. (9 more years, i think.)

~Pay off all debt, live debt free
~Save Money for my sons education
~Get published: I'm done with my manuscript!
~Finish my masters degree
~Buy a house (where?)
~Home School my son

That's enough for now. 2 of those things are in process and I feel good about that. It's nice to feel good about something these days, no matter how small.

3 comments:

  1. Beth...it does feel good to have some goals, and living (relatively) debt free is one of ours as well. We are working our tail ends off to try to pay off cars and other such things, and even though it's hard right now there's freedom with every dollar closer to our goal. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey! we're also on track to live debt free (well except maybe a house payment)

    so you're going to homeschool Nick? i'm thinking about doing the same. is there a good support system out there? i just realized its probably time to really start researching this and figure out what i want to do... i can't believe we have to think about this already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there babe. One of these days we'll be able to check every last item off of that list.

    ReplyDelete