Monday, September 30

word of the week

I thought it would be fun to share part of our week with my Facebook family & friends.  I started posting our "word of the week" on FB and have gotten some great sentences to share with my son. He has to come up with his own first!

Since we moved half way across the country, it's also a way for family to connect with him!




At first, I wrote it for him, but a friend picked up on the idea and had her daughter write it out . She then took her picture, so I did that too!

We also make Daddy guess the word at dinner by being very obvious and silly. It helps my 3rd grader remember the meaning if we are goofy about it. I sometimes tell him what do say at the table, but he has it on his own the next day after our little game with Daddy! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment