Saturday, May 8

New-to-me Fabric Store

Oh My Goodness!!! I cannot believe I came across this sight! I am looking into it more, but I have been wanting to design my own fabric; have heard about people designing their own fabric; have finally come across this business in North Carolina; cannot wait to design my own fabric.

IT IS a bit pricey per yard, so definitely something that will have to wait. Actually, I have come across another sight that you could print your pictures onto fabric and other people could buy your fabric-picture. I found some awesome race cars for my son and some amazing nature shots. That sight was priced for the exotic type, though, and with a quick search I could not find them again.

Anyway... I am excited for Spoonflower Fabrics and cannot wait to explore their site more thoroughly.

No comments:

Post a Comment