Wednesday, November 12

Long time waiting...

.
So, I haven't posted in awhile. Make sure you check out the pictures of Nick. I just put up three or so posts. (Check Nick's blog, too. Different pictures.)
.
I don't know who does and doesn't know, but... I wrote a children's book. My goal is to find a publisher that is similar to the one that Cassie's husband used for his book, "Jesus for President." Then, I have to get them to LIKE my book and actually WANT to publish it. That's the tricky part. And I'm not set on a title yet, understanding that a title can make or break you.
On the name note:

Don't forget the "Poinsettias" baby! (If you get this inside joke, YOU ROCK! That should be about 3 people in the whole universe, including myself!)

1 comment:

  1. a book huh? coolness, i can't wait to hear more about it. any updates?

    ReplyDelete