Wednesday, January 25

Tutorials I Love

MY OWN and A LIST OF MY FAVORITES:

Have you discovered Pinterest? Oh my. I am so addicted. All of my favorite tutorials in one place with picture references. LOVE

http://pinterest.com/curlysue77/

I have quite a few boards going, with 90% of them being DIY-ers. Check it out! You'll fall in love too!

For a fun Quiet Book!

I love these tutorials!


I just remembered this site.

The site is beautiful and the tutorials are thorough.




I have made a drawstring lunch sack with a different tutorial, but this one here is so clear and well made! I will be making more of these!, modifying the design to make it quicker and easier.

Drawstring bags are pretty easy, but I LOVE how this one is done with the casing up top!






This is the technique (I followed a different tute, but can't find it now,) that I used for patching my son's jeans. He loves them, but I am loving these fancy flowers!



I am going to try some of these tutorials at Expect Moore. There are a few that look fabulous!







I finally used this design! Baby Crib Skirt. (Fabric I designed at Spoonflower.com) This is my post here.



Sew Dang Cute hosts Crafting With the Stars. She also has some great tutorials! Click on her tutorials link along the top of the page! I actually made a new cover for my nieces stroller without this tute a couple years ago, but this is exactly what I did! My pics are on facebook.







Easy Peezy PJ Pants! I have made pants using this pattern many times. It is super easy to follow. Thank you, RookieMoms! Here is one pair that I have done, and another here.






Dana-Made-It: Favorite place of all time for tutorials!

Baby Gown Tutorial. These are super cute and super easy! Here is the one that I made.

Cap out of a T-shirt. Love this and tried it! Turned out great!


Flower Child Tutorial











Flower Child My first tutorial. Easy-Breezy Project.

(click on the words to go to the tutorial, not the picture, sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment