Monday, September 21

Culture Shock 114

Have I done this one?

Tall brick buildings. Many of them. Even around each other.  Apartment buildings. Old shops. Two story homes. Brick everywhere in Mississippi.

I'm not sure when brick was stopped being used so frequently and plentiful. I know a few brick buildings in the downtown area where I grew up were not fit to enter until they were retro-fitted for earthquakes. There simply are not as many buildings made of brick in California.

I guess the big bad wolf can knock most of California down!

2 comments:

  1. Such an unbeatable site much informational and I am really finding it more useful to enhance the knowledge and readers will definitely like to see your blogs. Excellent place to sell your old cars we Ezy cash for cars would be the best choice for you we deal with cash for junk cars as well with car removal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good quality. I am surprised how many attempts you set to make such an excellent informative website. If you have a car that is damaged beyond repair, have been resting and rusting in your backyard for many years, or simply don’t want to go through the hassle of selling then Car Wreckers Gold Coast is the right place.

    ReplyDelete